One Image Charity - Haiti earthquake disaster relief
Here is information on how you can help:Links to charity organizations:
- White House Haiti disaster relief
- Habitat for Humanity donations for Haiti
- UNICEF Earthquake relief donations for Haiti
- Medecins sans frontieres
- International Red Cross
- Red Cross newsroom (latest updates and info on how to help/donate)
- Yéle Haiti (Wyclef charity)
- oxfam international
- Little Children (see below)
One Image Charity raised funds and donated $ 2,903.62 for The Little Children of the World in Haiti in June 2009.
The Little Children of the World organization has programs in La Jeune, Haiti since 2005.
We have a wonderful programs in the education and health of the children and adults for this community.
La Jeune is located 50 miles from the disaster area, and our new Campus has survived. Many people are on streets, sleeping without any mattress, bedding equipment or tent. They are coming to our Foundations to seek medical care, food, clothes and shelter.
Currently, we have:
- Computer training 12 adults.
- 75 - 9th grade students (63 passed)
- 15- 6th grade students (12 passed)
- Remodeled Trade school, sewing machine, solar well pump installed and solar and wind power installed for Satellite Internet.
- La Jeune Campus building complete (20 room facility, which most of One Image Charity funds $ 2,903.62 has been allocated for the materials and furnishing of this facility)
Your money will go directly to help those in need.
Please help us send emergency funds/donation to our friends and children in La Jeune, Haiti.
Please click on the link below if you wish to donate for Little Children's program in Haiti:https://firstname.lastname@example.org&lc=US&item_name=OneImageFundRaising-Haiti¤cy_code=USD
Thank you for your help and concern