Online auction is closed as of May 25th 2009,
the final live auction was on May 28 2009 at Jack Studios in NYC.
We want to offer our thanks to all volunteers and bidders, your help is greatly appreciated.
All proceeds go to charity.
• OneImage Charity is entirely run by unpaid volunteers.
• All photos are graciously donated by participating photographers.
• All proceeds of your purchase are donated to charity.
If you are the winner you will be able to either pick up your photo at the event or the following day.PLEASE NOTE:
- Delivery is available if requested, you will have to pay for the cost of delivery if you cannot come to pick up your photo at the finale auction event on May 28 2009 in NYC.
- Payment methods accepted: We accept credit card and PayPal payments, all payments will be processed securely using PayPal payment processing services.
- Payment is only due if you are the highest bidder and win the auction for this photo at the end of the auction.
- Auction winners will be announced at the finale live auction event.
- Tax exempt receipt: we will provide you with a tax exempt receipt upon payment (at the end of the auction). The winning bidder is only allowed a charitable deduction to the extent that the winning bid exceeds the fair value of the item. The difference between the fair value of an item and the amount paid by the winning bidder may be deductible as a charitable donation. Consult with a tax adviser for further information. Little Children of the World appreciates your generosity.